Stephanie Friedersdorff (Leontyeva)
Ariana Institute for Wellness Education March 2018 – Present
- Work closely with student learners to help with questions or troubleshooting on Litmos and Teachable.
- Help create and migrate 32 continuing education classes from Litmos to Teachable.
Learning to create course content for LMTs
Galleria Day Spa Oct. 2016 – Present
Licensed Massage Therapist
- Independent contractor, as a Massage Therapist.
- Work with clients with Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, hot stone, and body treatments.
- Manage time between and during massages to maximize efficiency.
- Customer service individualized to meet the client’s therapeutic goals. Detailed record keeping to track each client’s health for future visits.
Susan Salvo and Louisiana Institute of Massage Therapy Present
- Create, maintain, and edit blog/blog content for Susan Salvo and LIMT
- Work with Susan to change the content from her pathology book into easier to understand material for the general public.
- Cite articles and journals in AMA format.
“Passing the MBLEx: How to study for the MBLEx” by Stephanie Leontyeva. August 2016.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Licensed Massage Therapist – MT #126196 until 06/2020
Massage Therapy Instructor #MI3519 until 4/2020
Heartsaver CPR AED Certified until 05/2019
Certified Doula, Postpartum Doula, and Labor Massage – Madriella
Western Michigan University BA, Philosophy and Communications Kalamazoo, MI – 2009
Louisiana Institute of Massage Therapy, Certified Massage Therapist Lake Charles, LA – 2016
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Skills: Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS, Data Entry, Customer Service, Cashier, Basic Knowledge of Adobe Products, Wix website, SEO, WordPress, Massage, Teachable, Litmos
Interests: Knitting, fitness and health, blogging, social media, Celiac Disease